Friday, March 22, 2013

The Best Paleo Cupcakes EVER!!!

Sorry it has been a few days. After writing papers for my Masters program the last thing I want to do is sit down and write a blog. I have been on plan even with eating out a couple of times. We went to Olive Garden yesterday I got the salmon and steamed vegetables for 17 dollars. Yes you read that right 17 dollars for a piece of fish and half a cup of veggies it is ridiculous. First of all their gluten free menu does not have prices on it so stupidly I assumed it was going to be a decent price not 17 dollars.
Today I went on a walk. I walked around the neighborhood and it was nice to be out in the sun for about half an hour. I walked a little over a mile it was nice. My dinners which I haven't been able to get pictures for my phone is being stupid has been:
Steak with sauteed mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions
Stuffed bell peppers with onion, carrots, yellow squash, celery, pork, and ground beef
Tonight I made some strawberry shortcake cupcakes and OMG I  had to stop myself from eating the whole dozen I did not even want to share with Bill. I have to admit they are not my recipe but you can find it Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment