Sunday, March 17, 2013

Planned Day Off

I know it has been a few days life has just been crazy. For the most part I have stayed on diet I allowed myself to have a cheat day on Saturday which basically consisted of Moo Goo Gai Pan with out rice, Rueben without bread and an Applebees Oriental chicken salad (grilled chicken and no noodles) and the appetizer was corn tortillas (wheat free I checked) and spicy queso dip. There was no gluten just some dairy. The last few days diet has been .
 
 Turkey breast, mashed sweet potatoes, and roasted carrots
Sweet potato hash with bell peppers, bacon, mushrooms and eggs.
Tonight we had corned beef and cabbage. Bill had potatoes with his but I did not. I feel so much better doing this diet I learned that last night and this morning. I felt like crap I was bloated and having major stomach issues from the dairy I ate yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment