Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lifestyle not diet

Today was a pretty easy day I got on the scale and I dropped another three pounds did I say that I love this diet lifestyle. I still need to get in my head that it is a lifestyle rather then a diet. I enjoy eating this way but after so many yo yo dieting attempts I am still working on wrapping my head around the fact that this has to be forever and I know that just my subconscious needs to get it! I spent my day being lazy well not really I had a paper due today so I spent the day doing that.
I had gone to the butcher hoping to get better quality of meat that is given less hormones but not grass fed because with the current budget that is out of the question. But this steak I got was horrid with so much gristle in it that a quarter of it was inedible I was very disappointed. This blog is going to be short and pictureless because of my day but I wanted to keep this going. 
Menu:
3 eggs
1/2 bell pepper
1 cup of sliced mushrooms
3 slices of bacon
Dinner:
Steak fajita salad
.5 lb steak (cumin, paprika, chili powder, onion powder, garlic, pepper, salt, beef bullion powder 1/4 package)
1/2 of each red, yellow, and green bell pepper
1/4 c of Chicken stock
Romaine lettuce
Avacado
I cut the steak into bite size pieces and tossed with the seasoning. Sliced the vegetables and put in a hot pan with some ghee and then added the chicken stock and the rest of the powder. Cover and let vegetable soften. Add meat and cook until no longer pink. Pile on top of the romaine lettuce and add avocado. Top with as much salsa as you would like.
Bill had cheese on his. 

No comments:

Post a Comment